Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 20: Whisky Gap to Wrentham (moooooo)

Dear blue brrrrring'in biker,

My name is the Bertha the brown cow. Today I was out in the field enjoying one of the first sunny spring days when i heard the ring of a bell. When I looked up I saw you and thought you must be calling me in for a tasty treat! I called the rest of the herd and we followed you to the barn at the bottom of the hill. However to my disbelief and dismay you turned off on the other side of the road! I tried to get your attention by calling as loud as I could, but to no avail. You were to busy filing yourself with cherries, cheese, bagels apples and cookies. I couldn't believe it, first you call me over, then you stuff your self without leaving even a tid bit for me. The least you could of done is given me your apple core, oh those are a tasty treat. I do enjoy watching cyclist go by day after day, but I dislike being taunted and left with wishful thoughts of crunchy carrots or apple cores. Although you may be the master of this county this is no way to treat your most valued citizens.


Distance: 131.38 km
Time on Bikes: 7:13:25
Average speed: 18.1 km/h
Distance from Vancouver: 1467 km
Start time: 9:00 am
End Time: 7:30 pm



Cheers
- The Warpotay Team

Location:Wrentham, Alberta

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I saw 'Warner' on the map close to where your tracker said you folks were and wondered if you were actually passing through - great picture!

    You all look great and sound like you're having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete